Troubleshooting: adding LiveChat widget to your Help Center
The word "Help Center" speaks for itself – it's not only a publicly accessible website with all your help articles but also a place where your customers can chat live with you.
Thus, the LiveChat widget is placed in every Help Center by default. However, sometimes you might not see the chat widget anywhere in your Help Center. The most common reason for that is not including your Help Center address on the LiveChat "Trusted Domains" list.
Here's a quick guide on how to add your Help Center to Trusted Domains:
1) Go to your LiveChat Settings section.
2) Choose "Security" -> "Trusted domains" section.
3) Click "Add Trusted Domains" button.
4) Fill the input with your Help Center URL, e.g. mycompany.kb.help.
You can find your URL in Articles or Help Center section!
5) Submit the domain with "Trust" button.
6) Reload your Help Center, the chat widget should be already there.
If after applying mentioned steps, you still can't see the chat widget, please contact our support ;)