Setting up Custom Domain for Help Center
By default, your Help Center will be hosted on our subdomain. Your URL will look like this: companyName.kb.help
If you'd like to use a different URL, you can set up a custom domain. To do so:
- Go to your Help Center settings, scroll down to a section where you can enter the custom domain you want to use.
- Next, create a custom CNAME record in your DNS provider page.
How to set up CNAME record
- Go to your DNS provider's website (eg. GoDaddy, Cloudflare).
- Create a CNAME (canonical name) record for your custom domain.
- Point it to our server: public.kb.help
Please note, that changes can take up to 24h to be visible for everyone.
All hosted Help Center websites have SSL certificates by default. Certificates are managed by KnowledgeBase itself. It's not recommended to use Cloudflare proxy in front of the public.kb.help record.